I would like to be "Dashell "Dash" Parr" because I love his power which is to run as fast as possible. I love that power because if any criminals try to catch me they can't!! Also, if I had that power I would be able to run on water and run to the grocery store if my mom asks me to go buy something, it will probably take about 2 minutes! Also, when I have to fight crime I get to go in a secret airplane, to different countries which is pretty wicked!!!
Another reason is that I can save peoples lives like, if a old lady is crossing the road and a car is coming toward her, I could push her onto the sidewalk or maybe if a baby is falling from a 8 story building I could run and catch the baby!!! There are so many reasons why I want to star in this movie but it would probably be 10 pages long, so these are some of the reasons why I want to star in "THE INCREDIBLES"!!!!
PLEASE LEAVE COMENTZ, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY POST!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment