Friday, May 29, 2009

IF I COULD BE IN SOMEONES SHOES FOR A DAY IT WOULD BE....

Beyonce!!!!! I would like to be in her shoes because she has everything: THE MONEY, THE VOICE, THE BODY, THE LOOKS AND THE CLOTHES! She's also the most famous female artist of all time and has many #1 hits. Shes rich and can buy anything she wants, whenever she wants to! Beyonce probably has about 3 mansions in 3 different states. She has millions and millions of fans around the world (including me) who love her and admire her. She's a ROLE- MODEL! If I got the chance to be in her shoes, i would go on a shopping spree and buy whatever I want!

BUT THERE'S ONE BIG PROBLEM......."PAPARAZZI"!!! THOSE PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW WHERE EVER I GO AND I CANT SHOP IN PEACE! THEY'LL INVADE MY PRIVACY AND THEN IF I DO SOMETHING WRONG THEY'LL PUT IT ON "US WEEKLY OR PEOPLE MAGAZINE."

But still, one day I"ll love to be in her shoes!!!:P


PLEAZE LEAVE COMMENTZ, SO I COULD HEAR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY POST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment