DO YOU WATCH THE MOST POPULAR REALITY T.V SHOW AMERICAN IDOL????
This is probably one of my favourite reality t.v show of all time!! I watch it every Tuesday and Wednesday @ 8:00p.m on CTV. I think this show is great because you can see peoples dreams come true and others that are just plain funny!!!
One person I hate in the show is a judge named Simon Cowell!!! He is so rude and needs to know when to close his mouth!But the rest of judges are alright. Sometimes the contestants sing boring songs which I then change the channel. So beware of that! I have watched all 8 seasons and I think they were great!! Make sure to watch next weeks show because the last 2 contestants are performing and you need to see who's gonna be the next AMERICAN IDOL!
I HOPE YOU GUYS START TO WATCH IT OR IF YOU ARE THEN THATS GREAT!!
PLEAZE ~ LEAVE ~ COMMENTS, ~ I ~ WOULD ~ LOVE ~ TO ~ HERE ~ WHAT ~ YOU ~ THINK ~ ABOUT ~ MY ~ POST ~! ! !~
lol .. yea what channel number is it on satellite:d??
ReplyDeletehow am i supposed to noe does it look like i have satellite
ReplyDeletelol:)