Well,,, on April 2nd I left Canada to Guyana!!!! I was staying there for abot 12 days. I was staying at one of my moms cousins house in Berbice,Canefield (which have many sugar-canes,thats why they call it that). It was the best 12 days ever, I didnt want to come back to Canada!! The things I hated there was only the mosquitos and ugly ants. I probably have about 50 mosquito bites all over my body!!>:( On the first day of my trip I went to a place called New Amsterdam. Its like the big malls we have here but better. They all the name brand clothes there cheap and also way better clothes then hear (I was going crazy).But, I was so unlucky.....there was a robbery right beside us so had to go home:(
Well there is a lot more to tell u people but it will probably be 5 pages long!!!!!
SORRY!!!
PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS SO I CAN READ WAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS POST!!
Lucky and i had the same problem with mosquitoes on my trip to india.
ReplyDeletenice..i wish i can go to guyana after hearing ur story it sounds really fun.also i didnt want to cum bac from India beacuse it was soo fun
ReplyDeletei missed you so much ashely!!!!
ReplyDeleteu left me all alone !!!!
after hearing ur story,
it seems like u had fun!!!!
u should have stayed.. and never ever came back MOHOHAHAH!!!
ReplyDeletei missed everyone too
ReplyDeleteWell i did have fun!!!
haha
i noe i should have stayed there and never come bac but mom said i had too
ReplyDeletei didnt even wanna come home cause i had moore fun over there than over here
hehe